Donate to matriculate
Matriculate serves high school students at no cost to students or their families. Support our nation's talented, low-income high school juniors and seniors with a gift of:
$5,000 Join our Sponsor 5 Campaign to provide Matriculate's support to 6 talented high school students
- $2,500 Sponsor a weekend-long training for college Advising Fellows at one partner college campus
- $1,000 Send monthly text and email nudges to high school students throughout their college application process
- $500 Contribute to care packages for Matriculate high school seniors across the country as they await final college decisions
To support Matriculate:
- Via credit card at Paypal
- Via check: please make checks payable to Matriculate, Inc and send to
120 E 23rd St, 5th Fl
New York, NY 10010
Matriculate is a 501(c)3 organization and contributions are tax deductible as allowed by law. All donations will support Matriculate's general operations as unrestricted funds unless otherwise specified.
Other ways to support
Share your time or expertise.
Guidance counselor? Admissions officer? Researcher? Consultant? Fundraiser? Let us know you want to help.
Get your company involved.
There are many ways to get involved including through in-kind donations or internships for our talented college student Advising Fellows—please get in touch.
Connect your school or students with Matriculate.
Send an email to make the connection.